Starline Distributers, INC. takes pride in providing quality materials and workmanship. By doing so, Starline Distributors is able to offer a 12 month limited warranty to the original purchaser (listed below) from the date of commencement of use against defects in materials and workmanship provided by Starline Distributors. Workmanship by Starline Distributors shall be in accordance with customary industry standards. Materials supplied by Starline Distributors and manufactured by others shall be covered by said Manufacturer under their published warranty. Purchaser (Owner) must adhere to the warranty policies provided by such Manufacturers. Length of time and coverage varies by Manufacturer.
This Limited Warranty excludes the following:
1) Construction work that has been subject to accident, misuse, or abuse.
2) Construction work that has been modified, altered, defaced, or has repairs made or attempted by others.
3) Workmanship associated with the natural expansion and contraction of caulk.
4) Workmanship associated with natural settling of the Purchasers property as it pertains to caulk and grout lines.
5) Products and materials not supplied by Starline Distributors or one of its agents.
In the event of a defect in materials or workmanship supplied by Starline Distributors within the 12 month Limited Warranty coverage, Starline Distributors must be notified in writing within 10 days of first knowledge of defect by Owner or their agent. Starline Distributors shall have first opportunity to make any covered repairs at no cost to Owner. Starline Distributors shall not be liable for any repairs performed by others not authorized by Starline Distributors. Under no circumstances shall Starline Distributors be liable, by virtue of this Limited Warranty or otherwise, for damage to any person or property whatsoever, for any special, indirect, or consequential damages of any nature, arising out of use or liability to use because of a construction defect.